CH2M are looking to build a strong transportation planning team within our Krakow office to undertake local projects and to provide support to our international transportation planning operations. Working on interesting projects for our strategic clients will enable the successful applicant to develop a diverse range of skills covering all aspects of transport planning and environmental assessment with a global leader in this business sector.
The immediate role will require strong analytical skills to support strategic transport modelling, demand forecasting, economic and environmental assessment, transport appraisal and business case development projects for our key clients. The expectation is that the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of projects, covering the diverse nature of the CH2M transportation planning business.
CH2M have a reputation for successfully delivering complex strategic projects for our Clients.
We are also focused on providing our staff with the training and opportunities to progress their careers.
This role offers a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and embark upon a career in this industry.The minimum qualifications for this position are:
Reporting to our Project Managers, the successful candidate will play a key part in our delivery teams, principally in the:
• Provision of analytical support to projects across the spectrum of our transportation planning business;
• Development and use of data processing tools to provide high quality inputs to modelling and appraisal activities;
• Assist in the development of strategic transport models and in environmental appraisal activities, including supporting air quality and noise modelling;
• Attendance at technical Client meetings as required to present findings and outcomes of analytical work; and
• Contribution to authoring technical reports and notes documenting work undertaken.
• Degree qualified;
• Strong numeracy/analytical skills; and
• Knowledge of data analytical tools such as MS Excel, MS Access, VBA, SQL etc.The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
As this role is at a junior level it is envisaged that significant training will be provided in order to enable the successful applicant to contribute to our project delivery teams.
The following knowledge/skills would be advantageous:
• Knowledge of any strategic transport modelling tools (SATURN, EMME, CUBE, VISUM);
• Some experience of the transport planning process;
• Some experience of environmental appraisal activities and/or air quality/noise modelling;
• English B1 minimum.
- Long term project programs and work commitments
- Permanent contract
- Benefits such as private medical care, life insurance subsidized sport activities, flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities and possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Great atmosphere in a young, dynamic and developing team
- Opportunities to work on wide programs in other locations worldwide
Job Location CH2M, Krakow
View on Google maps