ABB is creating a new Global Business Service (GBS) centre in Krakow. The GBS structure allows ABB to consolidate and deliver top-quality Finance services to our local businesses around the globe. Joining the ABB GBS in Krakow, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the rapidly developing business. Join us now in this exciting journey and seize the unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping the development of the new global organization in GBS.
- Creates standardized training framework and drives implementation with GBS Finance Delivery Lead, GBS Finance Delivery Managers and GBS Finance Team Leaders;
- Manages the overall GBS Finance Krakow training agenda (Onboarding training, functional trainings, people development sessions, cultural awareness sessions, personal excellence trainings);
- Coordinates any trainings within or outside of the GBS Fin Krakow;
- Executes analysis and reports as assigned, and takes appropriate action as necessary;
- Complies with and help achieve Internal Control over Financial Reporting compliance in Accounts Payable for applicable templates;
- Participates in internal control testing and prepare relevant documentation;
- Ensures all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction;
- Assists in developing and implementing processes and procedures, and continuously optimizes to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains;
- Supports development of more junior colleagues by acting as SME for assigned area.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Finance function;
- Previous experience in Finance Shared Services environment, preferably for a global company;
- Completed degree in higher education in Finance or Commerce (BA);
- Proficient in business English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service orientation;
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills;
- Good organization and coordination skills;
- Process orientation and attention to details;
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability;
- Ability to work individually or in teams and with deadlines;
- Strong theoretical knowledge of methods and technologies;
- Ability to build knowledge or assigned disciplines in the organization;
- Exposure to Accounting tools is a must.