Join us now in the exciting journey of the company's expansion and seize the unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping the development of the new global organization. You will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the rapidly developing business.
Provide logistics customer service and customer relationship management for internal ABB customers in a fast paced, international environment. Provide internal and external performance reporting and metrics for both our customers as well as the organization. Support internal stakeholders' efforts to continuously improve transport and logistics operations.
• Deliver performance reporting and metrics to internal and external customers;
• Monitor and respond to incoming inquiries from internal customers;
• Request/secure Proof of Deliveries (PODs) from carrier and freight forwarder base as required;
• Manage high volume data
• Audit files/reports for accuracy;
• Ensure closure to all assigned issues daily
• Measure shipment and job level exception avoidance
• Maintain internal and (in exceptional cases) external customer relationships (Customer Facing);
• Pro-actively communicate internal and external shipment delay;
• Provide input to establish processes documented in standard operating procedures (SOP) for internal customer accounts;
• Monitor and update internal customer-specific master data in Transport Management System (e.g. loading time windows).
• Excellent knowledge of general administrative/office and logistics procedures and of job specific processes to successfully execute and complete the more progressive/complex duties of the job;
• Advanced MS Office skills including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point;
• Understanding of transport networks across organizational boundaries (end-to-end);
• Working knowledge of the key functionalities of Transport Management Systems (TMS);
• Understanding of customer service procedures and multi-channel customer communication;
• Capability of using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for measuring customer service;
• Knowledge on how to differentiate a 'true and objective' customer complaint from a complaint for "ulterior motives" and act accordingly to it;
• Ability to challenge other internal departments to resolve customer issues;
• Multitasking skills;
• Customer centric attitude;
• Attention to detail;
• Strong communication skills;
• Ability to find root causes of issues and to apply Pareto analysis;
• APICS, ISM, or other supply chain certification(s) is a plus;
• Previous transport & logistics experience is a plus;
• Fluent English;
• Additional European language skills would be a preference.