Help our communities stay on the move by providing highly technical project controls support for our client's transit and rail projects and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As a member of our consultant team, this Transit and Rail Project Controls and Scheduling Professional
will provide support in the areas of scheduling, engineering, and construction activity related to operating railroads and signaling systems. As with all of our positions, this position is an entrepreneurial role in which you will be able to leverage CH2M and our more than 3000 transit and rail experts globally to your ultimate success.
Various tasks, responsibilities and contributions:
- Develop and implement project and program controls strategies, methodologies and procedures that provide for schedule control and mitigation
- Develop and maintain program / project master schedule and baseline schedule and manage schedule float
- Perform schedule analysis, "what if" scenarios, schedule variance analysis, and schedule risk analysis on contractor schedules
- Schedule progress reporting and coordination with the client and the construction contractors
- Develop and monitor performance management criteria
- Participate in and lead schedule meetings with the contractor and the client
- Develop and implement schedule reporting at various levels of detail including an executive level report, and a fully detailed report itemizing all activities and milestones
If you're up for the challenge, we've been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress. The minimum qualifications for this position are:
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or applicable degree
- Minimum of 10 years total scheduling and project controls experience
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in Primavera 6 scheduling software
- Must have an engineering and construction background
- Must have transit and rail experience
- Ability to demonstrate experience with Federal Rail Administration requirements
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in a very heavy and in-person atmosphere with the entire project team including Client/Owner, Contractor(s), and Project Team and sub-consultants
- Advanced degree in Construction Management or applicable field
- Experience with PANYNJ and PATH
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .
Job Location CH2M, New York
New York, NY US
View on Google maps