This position is responsible for ensuring that drawings/sketches are in conformance to applicable standards and codes, as well as company policies and procedures. The incumbent has thorough knowledge of multiple subject areas or disciplines; and advanced knowledge of a subject area or discipline and acts as a subject matter expert.
He/she integrates understanding of emerging business/industry trends and implications for own area. This position uses communication and negotiation skills to influence local management and external audiences on issues with a significant local impact. The incumbent participates in professional societies, seminars, training, presentations and committee memberships at a regional and national level.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Functions as a continental resource for coordination of multiple-office projects providing innovative methods and procedures.
• Champions coaching for continental design technicians who are serving in or pursuing a role as project lead designers.
• Champion for continental resources for pursuits, visualizations and client presentations, representing the capabilities of the technologies.
• Participates and champions internal and external project reviews.
• Attends project meeting and takes on active role to help team resolve concerns and solve problems across all disciplines.
• Champions the use of 4-phase process; presents and trains staff.
• Works with PAL to review and coordinate data validation across a project's lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable discipline preferred, or equivalent experience
- 15 years experience
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .
Job Location CH2M, Chicago
Chicago, IL US
View on Google maps