At CH2M you will join an inclusive and dedicated team working on some of the world's most impactful projects. Hard problems energize us, and fresh solutions delight us. This approach has defined us for more than 60 years, and it will drive us for the next 60 and beyond. Close collaboration among so many skilled and creative problem solvers gives us the power to safely and successfully execute almost any client project.
A Human Resources general support role responsible for coordinating the onboarding of new employees and contingent workers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide excellent customer service and support to managers and new hires from time of offer acceptance through first 30 days of employment.
- Create Business ID and network accounts
- Gather onboarding set-up requirements
- Help managers understand their role in the onboarding process and encourage them to use their resources
- Respond to open tasks and manage new employee through both the Case Management system and Taleo Onboarding system
- Coordinate with Onboarding Partners (IT, Facilities, etc.) to ensure proper and timely provisioning of new employee's set-up requirements
- Be a resource for the new employee through touchpoints, email correspondence, and support in using their new employee tools.
- Collect and submit new hire paperwork
- Contact new hire during first week to ensure they're completely set-up with the systems/hardware/workspace they need and remind them of the deadlines of their tasks as captured in their new employee checklist.
- Contact new hire approximately 30 days after hire to ensure they are aware of and comfortable with resources available to them, especially as they relate to career/development opportunities.
2. Apply judgment in determining work methods and balancing competing priorities.The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Flexibility and willingness to work according US time shifts (02:00 pm - 10:00 PM Polish time).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong proficiency in English.
- Demonstrated professionalism, tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment.
- Ability to interface comfortably with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to learn quickly, get along with others, and have strong follow up skills.
- Like fast pace work environment and working with multiple customers.
- Have a very strong customer focus
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in human resources, talent acquisition, onboarding, or other similar related field
- Administrative/Coordination experience demonstrating exceptional organization skills, ability to handle high volumes, multi-task, and manage priorities
- Experience with human resource technology or workflow tools such as talent management suites and case management systems Have strong working understanding of Microsoft Outlook and basic to intermediate understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in human resources, talent acquisition, onboarding, or other similar related field
- Experience with CH2M's employee service center, talent acquisition, HR/IT/Facilities new hire set up, or onboarding/integration processes
- Experience with CH2M systems such as Taleo, and CRM Case Management
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Friendly atmosphere in young, dynamic team
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other
- Independent role and flexible working hours
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location CH2M, Krakow
View on Google maps