Retail Operations Support Center At Your Service Europe Team & Systems Support Group
First point of contact for Company Owned Retail Sites and third party vendors handling all types of queries coming up regarding the daily site operation including article setup, stock replenishment, inventory and payment of non-fuel articles, daily registration of cash and cash equivalents, site IT equipment and specific fuel issues. The team members are in close contact with ROSC in Guatemala and Bangkok to ensure flawless and timely issue resolution and excellent customer service experience for the Store Managers. The Team is monitoring the sales data coming from the Company Owned Retail Sites to the SAP system and following-up the data missing or being in error. Second line support for certain IT related issues, e.g. system outages and coordination of site openings / closures. The Team is supporting the monthly payroll process in 3 countries by being in direct contact with third party supplier and in-country HR. Having a well-established interface with ROSC colleagues in Guatemala and Bangkok and IT colleagues around the world are key elements of the successful operation and results of the Team.
Requirements of Candidate
- Education level: Bachelors or Masters degree in any subject.
- Multi-lingual (English + German/French/Norwegian/Italian)
- Good analytical, business judgment and communication skills.
- Interpersonal and team working skills to work in a multicultural environment.
- Candidates must be very well organized & process oriented.
- Good customer service skills.
- Microsoft Office experience in Word and Excel is required. Previous SAP R3 experience is a bonus.
ExxonMobil Business Support Center Hungary Ltd.