ABB is creating a new Global Business Service (GBS) centre in Krakow. The GBS structure allows ABB to consolidate and deliver top-quality Finance services to our local businesses around the globe. Joining the ABB GBS in Krakow, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the rapidly developing business. Join us now in this exciting journey and seize the unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping the development of the new global organization in GBS.
- Processes Accounts Receivable transactions such as vendor invoices, with adjustment of advances, retentions, deductions, Cash-in-Time, account reconciliation and reporting;
- Performs necessary activities within the Accounts Receivable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting;
- Executes analysis and reports as assigned, and takes appropriate action as necessary;
- Complies with and help achieve Internal Control over Financial Reporting compliance in Accounts Receivable for applicable templates;
- Participates in internal control testing and prepare relevant documentation;
- Ensures all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree or up to 2 years of experience - Previous experience in Finance Shared Services for a global company a strong plus;
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable dedicated role a strong plus;
- Completed degree in higher education in Finance or Commerce (BA);
- Master or postgraduate studies in Commerce (CA/ICWA) a strong plus;
- Proficient in business English and intermediate Italian skills (advanced a strong plus);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Customer service orientation;
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills;
- Good organisation and coordination skills;
- Process orientation and attention to details;
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability;
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines;
- Exposure to Accounting tools a strong plus;
- Demonstrates basic to advanced understanding of financial accounting, reporting, planning, controlling, assurance, internal control along with treasury and investment a strong.