Responsibilities With a benefits package like this,
joining us will be a Smart move Smart Meter Technician - Qualified Gas, Electric or Dual Fuel £20,265-£25,545 pa and the opportunity for additional earnings Locations:- Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire, Worcestershire
If you're a qualified Electric, Gas or Dual Fuel Meter Technician, there's no better place to bring your career than E.ON. Not only do we have a strong reputation within the metering services sector and a firm commitment to safety and transparency, we also have a market leading benefits package - it includes 26 days' holiday, a generous pension scheme and the chance to choose from some 20 flexible benefits. It's all about making this a great place to work. After all, the happier you are, the happier our customers will be.
Join us, and you'll start by undertaking a fully paid training programme at our first-class facilities in the West Midlands. It's an opportunity for you to meet the team and get up to speed with our business. Once you're up and running, you will have access to our on-call rota and boost your earnings.
Across everything you do, you'll go above and beyond to deliver a great customer experience - we pride ourselves on providing the very best in electricity and gas metering services. That means being tidy and considerate as you work as well as understanding and reassuring customers who have concerns. To support you, we'll make sure you have everything you need to provide an outstanding, safety-led service that leaves every customer happy. Think the very latest technology, impressive training and development, with a Company mobile phone and vehicle.
Because you'll be visiting residential and commercial properties to carry out both installations and repairs, every day will be different. You'll also find that we offer excellent opportunities for career progression - lots of our technicians go on to become team leaders as well as developing new specialist skills with us.
- Hold or held a single-phase qualification (MOCOPA certificate) to electric meter fixer level and/or the following valid qualifications: Gas ACS CCN1 or CMA1 and MET1 or MET2.
- If you're already gas qualified, be willing to obtain a single-phase qualification (MOCOPA certificate) to electric meter fixer level.
- If you're already electric qualified, be willing to obtain the following valid qualifications: Gas ACS CCN1 or CMA1 and MET1 or MET2.
- Good customer service skills and the ability communicate with all customers (because you'll be going into customers' homes, a Criminal Records Bureau check will be carried out).
- A flexible approach, especially when it comes to working away from home if you need to.
- A full valid UK/EU driving licence (preferably clean, but with a maximum of 6 points).
- To live in the area of recruitment or be willing to relocate to one of these areas at your own cost.
- Understand any regulations, policies and processes which relate to the job role and provide fair outcomes when giving service to our customers.
- Three-phase qualification to electric meter fixer level.
- Hold valid authorisation to work on the distribution network.
- Plenty of self-motivation, and the ability to work with limited supervision.
Impress us, and you'll progress in terms of your role, the opportunities on offer, and the rewards you receive. Additional Information
Due to the nature of this role a CRB (Criminal Record Bureau) check is required.For more information on reasonable adjustments please click click here