The ABB Global Business Services - Information Systems organization (GBS IS) is a unique unit working on infrastructure services and software development which supports business processes of ABB across the world. Everyday a team of talented developers, infrastructure experts, project managers and other specialists works on advanced IT solutions which improve efficiency of our company. Currently we are looking for candidates for a position of Senior IS Platform Architect - Configure, Price, Quote to join our team.
- Lead the overall solution design at platform level ensuring integration integrity of different modules;
- Work closely with Functional Analyst/s analyzing requirements and impact on solution proposing enhanced platform functional capabilities;
- Support Domain architects in Marketing and Sales in building a sustainable overall application architecture which can be supported and maintained effectively;
- In close collaboration with Functional and Business analyst/s support in writing and ensuring functional specification supports an overall solution design;
- Share solution design principles and architecture with business stakeholders, understand the business demand and lead continuous development and innovation of solution to enable increased solution value realization;
- Provide support to Functional Analysts in gathering and documenting requirements;
- Develop and maintain system configuration rules (development/ configuration handbook);
- Instruct/support Functional Analysts and Developers in configurations rules to deliver the solution against functional specification;
- Build and maintain integration approaches between functional modules of the platform in close collaboration with Functional Analysts (integration design, documentation, information/data flow);
- Work closely with Functional Analysts/Application architects or Service managers of other applications to ensure integrations can be developed and maintained with highest stability to avoid functional/data integration issues with downstream and upstream applications;
- Ensure complete and full functional requirements documentation to Level 4 resources (developer) and review/approve the technical design and solution via integration testing;
- Communicate system functional capability best practices;
- Actively participate in collaboration & knowledge sharing across the network of Business and Functional Analysts. Maintain expert network;
- Proactively monitor function & feature usage effectiveness and work with continuous improvement of application usability.
- Configuration experience in complex business scenarios of enterprise level applications and proven competence in solution architecture & quality assurance;
- Expert in CPQ scenarios, understanding and knowing how to best utilize an integrated application to support business requirements;
- Proven process understanding within Product & Solution sales configuration, Price execution and Quotation management;
- Fluent spoken and written English, other languages will be a plus;
- Experience of xxxxxxx CRM platform and add-on module Apttus CPQ is a plus;
- Bachelor's Degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience;
- Qualified project management experience within IT;
- Thorough knowledge of IT service management concepts (ITIL) is a plus;
- Ability to promote a team environment.