The ABB Global Business Services - Information Systems organization (GBS IS) is a unique unit working on infrastructure services and software development which supports business processes of ABB across the world. Everyday a team of talented developers, infrastructure experts, project managers and other specialists works on advanced IT solutions which improve efficiency of our company. Currently we are looking for candidates for a position of Senior IS Functional Analyst - Configure, Price, Quote to join our team.
- Act as the main speaking partner for Business Analysts and business organisation stakeholders in enhancing platform functional capabilities in order to support business process development;
- Build experience and competence of the usage of IS platform/application capabilities and features to be able to act as a leading functional expert;
- Write functional specification in close collaboration with business analyst and/or business organisation stakeholders;
- Support in gathering and documenting requirements;
- Perform system configurations to deliver the solution against functional specification, in cases where level 4 resources are not required to perform the tasks;
- Maintain system configuration documentation such as user guidelines following change releases;
- Develop concepts and materials for training purposes for platform usage together with business analyst;
- Build knowledge base and coach the Functional analyst and support team in populating and keeping knowledge base up-to-date;
- Build and maintain integration approaches between functional modules of the platform in close collaboration with Functional Analysts (integration design, documentation, information/data flow);
- Work closely with Functional Analysts/Application architects or Service managers of other applications to ensure integrations can be developed and maintained with highest stability to avoid functional/data integration issues with downstream and upstream applications;
- Ensure complete and full functional requirements documentation to Level 4 resources (developer) and review/approve the technical design and solution via integration testing;
- Communicate system functional capability best practices;
- Actively participate in collaboration & sharing of knowledge across the network of Business and Functional Analysts. Maintain expert network;
- Proactively monitor function & feature usage effectiveness and work with continuous improvement of application usability.
- Proven process understanding within Product & Solution sales configuration, Price execution and/or Quotation management;
- Expert in CPQ scenarios, proven experience in requirement engineering and functional design;
- Fluent spoken and written English, any other language will be a plus;
- Bachelor's Degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience;
- Qualified project management experience within IT, thorough knowledge of IT service management concepts (ITIL) is a plus;
- Ability to promote a team environment;
- At least 5-7 years in Functional/Business Analyst specialist function, experience of xxxxxxx CRM platform and add-on module Apttus CPQ is a strong plus.