This role serves as the primary contact with a client to ensure that CH2M has a sustained relationship with the client, achieves complete client satisfaction with work, and fully leverages the relationship to benefit the client and the firm.
• Provide marketing and technical expertise to increase our client presence and expand our wastewater group in Northern California and across the U.S.
• Serve as a leader to improve CH2M's technological expertise in the latest wastewater planning, design, and construction methods
• Project work is to include but is not limited to: engineering studies, planning, modeling, quality control reviews, project management, design and technical oversight
• Management of major wastewater projects
• Mentor and train wastewater staff.
• Possess a positive attitude, willingness to adapt to client needs, excellent ability to listen to and partner with clients, and willingness to manage and participate in inter-office project delivery teams The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• MS in Civil or Environmental (Wastewater) Engineering or a closely related field
• CA PE license
• 15 years experience with managing and delivering medium to large sized wastewater projects The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Demonstrated knowledge in physical, chemical, and biological process and hydraulics
• Working knowledge of California and U.S. regulatory requirements for drinking water treatment, wastewater collection, solid waste treatment, disposal, and permitting
• Knowledge of structural and geotecnical design concepts, analytical laboratory techniques, and familiarity with codes and regulations related to wastewater treatment
• Familiar with broad range of issues related to wastewater systems including master planning, collection/distribution and pumping, with an emphasis on wastewater treatment design
• Demonstated ability to communicate effectively with clients, market effectively, and develop strong project team members while delivering high quality services within budget and schedule constraints
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects. CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g. H1-B, etc.) for this position.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .
Job Location CH2M, Sacramento
Sacramento, CA US
View on Google maps