ProEnergy is responsible for the construction, management, operations, maintenance, and repair services for energy generation facilities and equipment around the world. We offer our employees challenging and rewarding work opportunities in central Missouri and all over the globe. As a member of the ProEnergy team, you will be part of one of the industry's most respected companies, recognized for the quality of our work and expertise of our people.
Use Tig, Mig, Resistance and Oxy/Acetylene welding equipment to repair Heavy Industrial Turbine subcomponents. Must be able to use pneumatic, electrical and hand tools to weld prep welded areas, blend welded areas back to original contours, for assembly and disassembly. Lead and inspire a team.
• Able to read and interpret the travelers
• Able to use measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, height gauge and measuring tape.
• Able to prep and weld turbine sub components (nozzles, buckets/blades, ring segments, shroud blocks, combustion liners and transitions).
• Able to manufacture jigs, chills, argon backups, etc. to do their job.
• Lead a team and inspire them to get the job done in a timely fashion.
• High school diploma and 5 years experience tig and mig welding turbine components.
• Must be able to pass 3 separate weld test. (Haynes 188, Inconel 718 and 17/7 Stainless plate).
• Must have knowledge of resistance welding.
• Awareness of EHS policy and able to interpret EHS warnings.
• Be able to lead and inspire a team.
• Must show a commitment to results and continuous improvement
• Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc).
• Candidate must have legal authority to permanently work in the U.S.
Job is located in Sedalia, MO