The Depot Manager is responsible for leading the Sales, Administration, Execution, and Account Management for their assigned clients/region including identifying/qualifying potential opportunities by developing and executing a sales and marketing plan that includes working directly with targeted, potential clients regarding their needs and ProEnergy's Capabilities.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with management to develop and execute a measurable and targeted sales plan.
- Utilize IT/IS Customer Resource Management software to enter/track potential opportunities.
- Coordinate HV Solutions compliance with PES Sales IT/IS initiatives.
- Work with the Commercial Operations team to complete all documented questionnaires in the inquiry stage to become a qualified vendor to support a potential opportunity.
- Identify, qualify, and schedule HV Management sales calls with clients, in accordance with the agreed upon sales plan.
- Follow up with past clients to generate future business.
- Execute on site jobs in the field as part of the HV crew.
- Review Field Reports and submit to client with invoice to close out jobs.
- Help Recruit, Interview, Mentor and Manage technicians for local Depot office.
- Manage/Maintain Depot Equipment Assets assigned to office.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 3-5 years of relevant sales experience.
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
- A strong understanding of the LOB's they are representing based on their assigned track.
- Ability to deliver presentations to prospective clients.
- Must be capable of travel with co-worker to engage client meetings on an as needed basis to progress inquiries.
- Requires extensive use of business phone, sales database, sales software and networks.
- Basic reading, writing, speaking, and arithmetic skills required in the respective language for the area assigned.
- Must have legal authority to permanently work in the U.S.
- Must be self motivated.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 plus years relevant experience in sales
- Previous P&L Management experience
- Strong ability to persuade and influence others.
- Expert at developing presentations for customers.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials utilizing Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.