ProEnergy's Field Services Division prides itself on providing high-quality workmanship on time and at a cost-effective price. Whether it is turnkey project execution or seamlessly supplementing your team, we deliver efficient productivity through proactive planning, project management, quality assurance and attention to safety.
From pre-outage planning and project execution to post-outage reporting, we make optimum use of limited downtime and properly maintain equipment for effective plant operation. Our Field Services Division offers: Fire Protection Services, Boiler and HRSG Services, Industrial Electrical, Aeroderivative and Heavy Industrial Field Service Support, Aero Depot, Gas Turbine Packaging and Refurbishment, Mechanical Services.
ProEnergy is looking for an experienced Gas Compressor Technical Advisor (TA) for our Field Services department. The Gas Compressor TA must have extensive experience with managing and overseeing the disassembly, assembly, cleaning and balance of compressors and power turbines using predetermined methods, operations, set-ups and prescribed specifications.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensures compliance with written instructions, processes and procedures
- Accurately manages the disassembly, assembly, cleaning and balancing of turbine and compressor components and records all details on specified forms
- Oversee and manage incoming and final balance on sub-assemblies and complete rotor assemblies
- Works closely with Repair & Overhaul Team Leader to ensure and maintain highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction through process compliance and quality craftsmanship
- Assures that company Quality Management System (RRQMS) and Health Safety and Environmental (H, S & E) requirements are met
- Extensive experience in the disassembly, assembly, cleaning and balance of Centrifugal Compressors and other compressors related to heavy industrial power turbines
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Centrifugal compressor experience strongly preferred
- Experience with balancing rotor equipment
- Experience overhauling rotating equipment with a focus on centrifugal compressors
- Experience working in power turbine industry and gas compressor rotating equipment
- Working knowledge of NDT inspections and machining processes
This position will be held at ProEnergy's Corporate Headquarters in Sedalia, MO.