ProEnergy is responsible for the construction, management, operations, maintenance, and repair services for energy generation facilities and equipment around the world. We offer our employees challenging and rewarding work opportunities in central Missouri and all over the globe. As a member of the ProEnergy team, you will be part of one of the industry's most respected companies, recognized for the quality of our work and expertise of our people.
Account Manager is responsible for identifying opportunities, growing and managing multiple accounts at senior levels of the client organization, and must be able to identify potential business opportunities using existing relationships, industry knowledge and market research. Consultative selling proficiency and fostering lasting client relationships are required. Add value to all commercial aspects of deals including but not limited to: terms and conditions, pricing, costs sheets, client billings, proposal preparation, company branding and associated items. Extensive client interaction to conduct, hold, schedule, strategize and meet with clients. Utilize provided Miller Heiman strategic selling tools for outside sales.
Essential Job Functions
- Create a strong pipeline of clients and prospects
- Drive large account growth with repeat and increased market share
- Actively market ProEnergy services through a consistently high volume of activity
- Cultivate strong relationships at C level, VP and Director levels
- Regularly attend and serve on boards of professional industry associations
- Maintain expected weekly revenue dollars
- Educate and present our services to clients and prospects
- Available to be regularly away from the office
- Travel up to 70% of the time as business requires
- Must exhibit high level of initiative.
- Experience with working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Candidate must have legal authority to permanently work in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- 5+ years direct work experience in an account management capacity, including skills required to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Analytical - Synthesize complex and diverse information; collect and research data; use intuition and experience to complement data; design work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; work well in group problem solving situations; use reason when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical skills - Assess own strengths and weaknesses; pursue training and development opportunities; strive to continuously build knowledge and skills; share expertise with others.
- Judgment - Display willingness to make decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgment; support and explain reasoning for decision; include appropriate people in decision-making process; make timely decisions.
- Professionalism - Approach others in a tactful manner; react well under pressure; treat others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accept responsibility for own actions; follow through on commitments.
- Dependability - Follow instructions, respond to management direction; take responsibility for own actions; keep commitments; commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; complete tasks on time or notify appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Quality - Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; look for ways to improve and promote quality; apply feedback to improve performance; monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Initiative - Volunteer readily; undertake self-development activities; seek increased responsibilities; take independent actions and calculated risks; look for and takes advantage of opportunities; ask for and offer help when needed.
- The position requires mobility.