ProEnergy is responsible for the construction, management, operations, maintenance, and repair services for energy generation facilities and equipment around the world. We offer our employees challenging and rewarding work opportunities in central Missouri and all over the globe. As a member of the ProEnergy team, you will be part of one of the industry's most respected companies, recognized for the quality of our work and expertise of our people.
Responsible for the timely execution of gas turbine repairs at the depot level while providing mentorship to junior technicians. Provide input and assist in the creation and improvement of procedures involving depot repairs and inspection processes. Ensure quality gas turbine repairs through precision and attention to detail.
- Compliance with all company policies, procedures, and commercial commitments.
- Prepare project reports detailing significant project activities and updates.
- Communicate effectively with the Aero Depot staff and management.
- Perform engine work with precision and attention to detail.
- Mentor junior technicians and help them to develop their skills.
- Inspects individual engine components and assesses condition.
- Leads the disassembly and reassembly process of gas turbines.
- Assists the Aero Depot Manager with input and in the creation, improvement and implementation of procedures of depot repairs and inspection processes.
- Ensures junior personnel maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Travels when necessary to Customer sites to perform engine work or removals/installations.
- Provide support developing and executing training for junior technicians.
- A four-year degree or commensurate experience is required.
- Minimum of seven years experience with Aero-derivative Gas Turbines is required
- A thorough demonstrated understanding of aero gas turbine maintenance functions.
- Ability to work in and lead a team environment.
- Extensive travel (50% - 60%) is required.
- The ability to travel internationally is required.
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc).
- Must have legal authority to permanently work in the U.S.
Job is located in Sedalia, MO