Support CH2M office in Portland, Oregon for municipal wastewater project delivery and client service.
Our Project Managers:
• Establish long-term client relationships
• Pursue new work, including strategy development, positioning, proposing, and negotiating contracts
• Effectively collaborate with colleagues for pursuit and capture of new work
• Develop long term strategy for continued market success
• Communicate with clients on technical design topics and project schedule/budget/scope
• Support clients' communication with their communities, management and elected officials
• Track local and federal regulations as they apply to wastewater systems and work with clients to develop compliance strategies
• Engage the depth of CH2M resources and capabilities to deliver holistic solutions for clients
• Lead project teams and communicate between diverse design disciplines for the delivery of designs and related studies
• Supervise, train, and mentor project engineers and designers
• Develop, staff, and implement effective quality management processes for each project
• Prepare and/or supervise engineering reports, studies, design calculations and preparation of cost estimates
• Prepare detail design milestones and schedules, staffing schedules, man-hour estimates, and budget management
• Complete designs and calculations in accordance with established CH2M standards and software
Candidates should have strong communication skills, be self-motivated, detailed oriented, quality-driven, and team-focused. The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• 8 years experience in municipal wastewater
• BS or MS graduate in Engineering Discipline
• Professional Engineer (PE) Licensure from the State of Oregon required or ability to obtain within 3 months. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Working understanding of wastewater treatment processes and technologies
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects. CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g. H1-B, etc.) for this position.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .
Job Location CH2M, Portland
Portland, OR US
View on Google maps