ExxonMobil hires fresh-graduates with a bachelors or masters degree to help take on the world's important energy challenges. By joining ExxonMobil you could take on this challenge with us through a career in ExxonMobil IT (EMIT). The areas you might work in include: • Technical Application (i.e. SAP Basis, Database Administration, .NET Development, Client-Server Development, Mainframe Support) • Infrastructure (i.e. Network Infrastructure, SharePoint Infrastructure, UNIX Technical Support) • Business Applications (i.e. SAP Process Analysis) • Contracting & Licensing, Portfolio & Asset Management At ExxonMobil, we have a long-term oriented approach to career development, in which we emphasize continuous learning and professional development. We believe this long-term career oriented approach provides us a competitive advantage by meeting both business and employee needs. In your initial assignment, you will be given the opportunity to work in global teams. Later on you will receive positions with more and more responsibilities so you can gradually develop yourself. To help you in this development, we offer world-class training, challenging assignments and projects, with both a local and global scope. At ExxonMobil, you can do more with your career than you ever imagined.
- Interesting work in international environment
- Daily contacts with international Customers developing your communicating and language skills
- Learning through trainings
- Range of career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Requirements of Candidate
- Recent university graduates with an IT degree
- Good English language skills
- Good technical and analytical skills
- Presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of business processes and functions are an advantage
ExxonMobil Business Support Center Hungary Ltd.
Student or Graduate Seeking Full-Time Employment