At CH2M you will join an inclusive and dedicated team working on some of the world's most impactful projects. Hard problems energize us, and fresh solutions delight us. This approach has defined us for more than 60 years, and it will drive us for the next 60 and beyond. Close collaboration among so many skilled and creative problem solvers gives us the power to safely and successfully execute almost any client project.
• Have proven experience of delivering civil work in a multi-disciplinary team
• Have proven experience of delivering detailed drawings in Bentley Microstation or Autodesk AutoCAD
• Have proven experience of 3D modelling
• Be proficient in discipline specific design authoring packages. In particular one of: - Bentley InRoads (Open Plant Modeler would be advantageous)
- AutoDesk Civil 3D
• Knowledge / awareness of the engineering fundamentals in the fields of one of Hydrotechnic, Water and Wastewater networks, Water and Wastewater treatment works, Conveyance of Water and WastewaterThe minimum qualifications for this position are:
You will be responsible for:
Developing and delivering modelled solutions using the application aligned to Civil discipline. You will work with all other disciplines to coordinate your work and deliver clash free designs, good quality data and content that has been checked and reviewed. You are also expected to produce drawings or tables as deliverables for your project. As you progress your career your responsibilities will increase to include further BIM enhancements which may include visualisations, animations and quantity take-offs for your discipline.
Qualifications / Experience
- Experience: 3+ years of CAD experience in delivering projects
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Well organized, detailed oriented and multi-tasked
- Motivated and enthusiastic to develop and learn
- Long term project programs and work commitments
- Permanent contract
- Benefits such as private medical care, life insurance subsidized sport activities, flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities and possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Great atmosphere in dynamic and developing team
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about work in our Kraków office, click on a link below:
Job Location CH2M, Krakow
View on Google maps