We are seeking a Planning & Performance Management Specialist/Analyst to join the Business Intelligence Solutions Department (BISD). BISD is part of the Finance, Strategy & Development Business Line in Saudi Aramco and reports to the Planning, Budgeting & Performance Management Center organization.
The Business Intelligence Solutions Department offers the successful applicant a unique workplace to further expand commercial and professional skills underpinned by a strong commitment to training and personal development.
The applicant will possess significant relevant experience within a variety of industries but experience within the energy industry is preferred. This could include oil and gas accounting for wells, exploration, refineries, pipelines, etc. The successful candidate will have the ability to establish personal credibility with various internal clients and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
The applicant must be a team player, be able to plan and coordinate their own workload and meet deadlines. The applicant will be able to add value by delivering work of the highest quality and be able to proactively overcome issues to ensure delivery.
The applicant should have demonstrated financial and managerial accounting analytical skills that include the ability to evaluate both industry and individual company information. The applicant must be able to work with minimal supervision, possess good project management skills and be able to offer logical and innovative solutions to complex client issues. The applicant must be willing to travel as required.
• Minimum 8-10 years delivering and supporting activity based costing, profitability analysis and optimization solutions.
• Proven capability to:
o Develop functional and technical specifications.
o Documentation skills.
o Effectively communicate to wide range of businesses at many levels, especially finance and business.
o Plan and track delivery of support enhancements.
• SAP solution implementation - a minimum of:
o Two end-to-end implementations of SAP PCM.
o Integration with SAP BW and SAP ECC.
o Integration with SAP BPC.
o Integration using SAP FIM.
• Experience designing, implementing and supporting performance solutions:
o Profitability Analysis
o Experience implementing driver based planning.
• The ideal candidate will have multiple years of financial analysis experience in the oil and gas industry.
• Experience working with Information Systems implementation teams is required.
• Knowledge of SAP BW is very helpful.
o Qualified Accountant - Preferably a certified management accountant or MBA.
o SAP technical certifications in SAP PCM, SAP BPC and SAP ECC.
o Training certificates on the latest releases.
o Graduate - BA/BSc.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design and document costing profitability solutions.
• Support technical solutions using the SAP suite:
o SAP BPC
o SAP PCM
o SAP FIM
o SAP ECC
• Develop user documentation and training materials.
• Deliver training and communication events.
• Provide end user support:
o Analyze issues.
o Develop process and/or technical solutions.
o Assess impact.
o Plan resources and deliver enhancements.