CH2M require a Principal Airport Engineer / Project Manager to contribute to multi-disciplinary airport design/ engineering teams for a broad client base.
This is a senior engineer project delivery/management role, contributing engineering and skills to Aviation-sector projects and proposals and strengthening market reputation through excellent project delivery. Projects will vary in scale.
The position reports to the Team Leader, Aviation based in Warrington as well as relevant Project Managers.
Responsibilities will include:
• Engineering delivery and management of projects and proposals
• Participation in various large and small project team
• Participates in internal and external technical and professional activities
• Uses technological advances to improve quality, results and efficiency
• Responsibility for delivering assigned tasks for airport design and development
• Planning and management of project and proposal team resources
• Project financial forecasting, reporting and control
• Technical oversight
• Bid leadershipThe minimum qualifications for this position are:
Candidates will be experienced at senior engineer/engineer level within the airports environment and exhibit the following skills and qualifications:
• Knowledge and experience of the airports market.
• Knowledge and experience of the design, definition and delivery of airports projects.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
• Demonstrates energy and enthusiasm.
• Strong ethics that match expectations of CH2MHILL.
• Computer skills (MS office, particularly, word, excel, project and powerpoint.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English.The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
• MICE Chartered Engineer status.
This role is only open to applicants able to accept local employment contract conditions and not expatriate employment terms. Please note that this role is only considering applications with valid working rights for the UK, CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa to fill this position.
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, here you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Let's get to work.
Developing People through Challenging Projects
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Location CH2M, Warrington
View on Google maps