The individual will work within a team of professionals responsible for the ongoing operation of the Investment Services function, within the employee defined benefit and defined contribution plans of Saudi Aramco. Responsibilities include the coordination of accounting, actuarial, tax, legal, reporting, risk, and compliance activities, in support of advising investment fiduciaries within an investment decision-making framework.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Economics - concentration in Accounting or Statistics would be ideal. An MBA degree or CFA designation is desirable.
• Five years' experience in multinational business or international finance. Strong background in financial management and analysis, commercial law, taxation, investment, banking and foreign exchange.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English.
• Professional experience with computerized financial systems desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee the custody and trust relationships.
• Oversee value-added programs such as commission recapture and securities lending.
• Maintain the reporting, risk and compliance platforms.
• Coordinate implementation of investment manager accounts/agreements.
• Coordinate accounting, actuarial, legal, and audit functions.
• Evaluate and recommend analytical tools.
• Prepare analysis of performance and risk attribution.
• Conduct due diligence on investment benchmarks.
• Conduct due diligence on investment performance matters.
• Present to governing and managing fiduciaries.
• Ad-hoc projects as required.