ExxonMobil, the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, operates facilities or markets products in most of the world's countries and explores for oil and natural gas on six continents. ExxonMobil Business Support Center (BSC) Hungary Ltd. provides an internship opportunity to college/university students to help take on the world's toughest energy challenges.
We are looking for interns within their graduation year to join one of our teams for a 4-6-month-long assignment. The program is run throughout the year. We also offer a 3-month-long program for junior students (further from graduation) looking for summer internship (typically from June till August).
Performing special assignments, participating in small projects including enhancements, standardization, administrative tasks in one of our teams, typically:
• At Your Service within EROSC (European Retail Support Center)
• Accounts Receivable
- Interesting work in international environment
- Daily contacts with international Customers developing your communicating and language skills
- Learning through trainings
- Range of career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Requirements of Candidate
- Active status at university/college preferably within 6-12 months of graduation (preferably economics or logistics)
- 24-40 working hrs /week
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English and an additional European Language (French, Dutch, German, Italian, Norwegian) - verbal and written
- General MS Office Tools; General MS Windows OS
- Good problem solving skills
- Adaptability to time pressures & changing priorities
- Coordination & teamwork
- Customer orientation
- Quality work
- Valuing diversity
ExxonMobil Business Support Center Hungary Ltd.
Student or Graduate Seeking Internship, Co-op or Apprenticeship