Our External Customer Facing teams spend a lot of time to taking care of our customers. Our Delivery Support Team takes customer orders () and deals with enquiries about deliveries. While our Accounts Receivables Teams act as the customer's account contact with ExxonMobil, to provide advice on invoices, ensuring payments are collected timely.
Our Internal Customer Facing teams spend their time working with colleagues across the ExxonMobil European organisation. These teams manage a wide range of activities, the Customer Master and Contracts Teams make sure that our databases of customer details and contractual payments are 100% accurate and up to date.
The Inventory Accounting Teams ensure that we are correctly accounting for every litre of fuel we are delivering. A key part of these teams' activities is resolving any queries or issues that arise from anywhere in the ExxonMobil organisation, which requires a high level of ownership and proactivity.
Our Logistics teams are responsible for fuels product deliveries to our customers. They use on-line systems to manage stock levels, optimise the use of our fleet of tankers and handle truck dispatching. Their aim is to provide efficient and cost-effective trucking plans as well as optimizing product inventory at our European service station network and dealing with any day to day operational challenges that arise.
Benefits of being a temporary employee:
- Gain practical experience in a dynamic business environment
- Opportunity to perform a real job with real responsibilities
- Possibility to develop personally and enhance business acumen
- Gain experience in a multinational environment
- Eligible for a range of Company benefits
- Interesting work in international environment
- Daily contacts with international Customers developing your communicating and language skills
- Learning through trainings
- Range of career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Requirements of Candidate
- High English proficiency, plus at least intermediate level of one of the following European languages: Italian, French, German, Dutch, Norwegian
- Strong customer-service mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Result and quality orientation
- High motivation and adaptability to changing priorities
- Eagerness to work as part of an international team on a daily basis
ExxonMobil Business Support Center Hungary Ltd.
Experienced Professional Seeking Full-Time Employment
Student or Graduate Seeking Full-Time Employment