ExxonMobil is looking for the best and brightest people with exceptional talent and incredible drive. In exchange for commitment, integrity, innovation and leadership, ExxonMobil provides a challenging and rewarding long term career with numerous opportunities.
ExxonMobil established the European Business Support Center in Budapest in 2004, employing currently more than 500 people in the Controller's department. It has become an indispensable service provider for ExxonMobil affiliates in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. The Controller's department is looking for energized and intelligent candidates who enjoy a dynamic work environment with many challenges, and who want to position themselves for a long term career with a well-established international company.
An analyst will be responsible for operational, general or financial accounting activities including end-to-end processing, issue resolution and process improvements. Individuals may be responsible for the activities of specific countries and hence knowledge of a second European language is desirable. Demonstrated performance will lead to opportunities for increasing responsibilities and more job complexities across the financial organization.
Specific responsibilities could include:
- Partnering with the business operations to ensure the completeness of volumetric and commercial accounting records;
- Completing financial accounting and reporting activities for several countries;
- Reconciliations and investigation of items for prompt resolution;
- Preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly key performance indicators.
- Interesting work in international environment
- Daily contacts with international Customers developing your communicating and language skills
- Learning through trainings
- Range of career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Requirements of Candidate
- Bachelor/Master degree (or pending degree with only the final exam outstanding) in Business Economics, Accounting or equivalent
- 0-2 years relevant work experience (accounting or other relevant experience)
- Accounting background with minimum of 2 semesters
- Fluent level of English and second European language, besides Hungarian, is encouraged
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to influence others and work in a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven record of initiative, leadership and academic achievement
- Attention to accuracy and detail and ability to meet priorities and deadlines
- Willingness to take self-initiative and seek challenges
- Ability to work full-time (40 hrs/week)
ExxonMobil Business Support Center Hungary Ltd.
Experienced Professional Seeking Full-Time Employment
Student or Graduate Seeking Full-Time Employment