At CH2M you will join an inclusive and dedicated team working on some of the world's most impactful projects. Hard problems energize us, and fresh solutions delight us. This approach has defined us for more than 60 years, and it will drive us for the next 60 and beyond. Close collaboration among so many skilled and creative problem solvers gives us the power to safely and successfully execute almost any client project.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Responsible for the development of scope, schedule, budget and estimate to complete data for assigned tasks.
- Lead in the creation of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) for projects executed in the delivery centre.
- Development of schedules and budget data (including resource loading) for those WBS elements.
- Review change requests for budget and schedule impact.
- Analyzes unit rates to the extent that corrective action can be taken to minimize project losses and the estimate to complete unit rates is defendable.
- Assembles and compiles schedule and cost data and inputs into the project control database and provide output to the project team.
- Lead in managing and maximizing project budget and schedule performance.
- Advise GDPC management of risks that may affect project delivery, budgets, schedules and client relations.
- Support the Project delivery team in maintaining timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems.
- Advises Project and Design Management of the budget and schedule impact of proposed design changes.
- Takes the lead in the development and maintenance of any periodic (daily, weekly, monthly) status reports to keep management and/or owner informed on the project progress. These reports may include labor productivity, schedule status, financial analysis, Cost Performance Reports (CPR) and earned value curves reports on either direct or indirect construction activities that are a part of the work.
- Submit recommendations to Project and Design Management for budget and schedule improvement.
- Liaises with Regional Design Center PC leaders to ensure consistency of approach across the delivery organization.
- Prepares CH2M standard earned value-based reports, including schedule updates, Cost Performance Reports (CPR) and earned value curves.
- Take the lead in the development of the Project Completion Report / Estimation At Completion (EAC) including the evaluation of any subcontractors.
- Incorporates field schedules in the Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB)
- Implements trend and change management programs.
- Provide Project Planning and Controls support to multiple projects for multiple business sectors
- Assist with strategic initiatives within the company.
- Provides mentoring and career development counseling for junior level project controls staff.
- On field assignments, assist with quantity tracking, retrieving project data from subcontractors
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- BS or Master's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Project Management or related field
- Relevant industry experience in planning/scheduling and cost engineering experience required.
- Knowledge of Primavera or Microsoft Project.
- Experience working on international projects an advantage
- Experience in industrial, Transportation, Infrastructure and Oil / Gas sectors an advantage.
- Active membership in PMI, or similar professional association.
- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Friendly atmosphere in young, dynamic team.
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other
- Independent role and flexible working hours.
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location CH2M, Krakow
View on Google maps