CH2M are looking for a Landscape Architect to work on a variety of projects.
The role of the Landscape Architect will be to work alongside Project and Senior Landscape Architects and Urban Designers to provide landscape design and LVIA input into projects. Our projects range from the planning, design and implementation of public realm schemes associated with city centre infrastructure projects, LVIA for a wide range of project types including large scale transport projects, habitat and environmental enhancements, and a range of master planning and infrastructure projects.
- Provide landscape design and landscape and visual impact assessments for infrastructure projects.
- To manage landscape architecture and LVIA work packages to time and budget.
- Work with and liaise with clients.
- Attend and present at meetings on behalf on the project.
- To work with a wide range of other disciplines.
Our projects range from undertaking LVIA for a wide range of project types, strategic infrastructure assessment and design, urban regeneration schemes, planning and design, detailed design and implementation for public realm schemes, strategic green infrastructure, habitat and environmental enhancements. There is currently an emphasis on major road projects.The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Relevant qualifications educated to degree or masters level.
• Workings towards Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute.
• Experience of working in private and/or public sectors preferable with experience of working on infrastructure projects.
• Full working knowledge of key software including AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, SketchUp and Microsoft Office
• Strong free hand and digital 3D sketching/rendering skills would be advantageous.
• Aptitude for hard and soft landscape detailing on a range of project types.
• Excellent time and task management skills and ability to cope with dynamic deadlines.
• Good report writing and presentation skills with fluency in English.
• Full driving licence essential.
This role is only open to applicants able to accept local employment contract conditions and not expatriate employment terms. Please note that this role is only considering applications with valid working rights for the UK, CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa to fill this position.
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work.
Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location CH2M, Glasgow
View on Google maps