Global chemical and plastics manufacturer
• Establishes cost engineering processes, practices & tools to effectively execute projects.
• Creates resource loaded schedule for projects
• Works interactively with project team members to accurately maintain & update cost and schedule.
• Monitor and control cost through sound cost engineering principles.
• Analyze and report project costs and schedules.
• Prepare final cost report and project analysis.
• Work Planning: Plans and achieves work in logical, systematic, and cost effective ways
• Leadership: Collaborates with others to accomplish goals
• Supports team decisions
• Promotes mutual ownership of ideas and actions.
• Effectively communicates with owner & contractor personnel.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Highly proficient with SAP, Windows, Microsoft Office Suite
• Working knowledge of Primavera (latest version) scheduling software.
• Working knowledge of common estimating software application programs
• Capability to be highly analytical
• Must be capable of both performing analysis as well as analyzing work prepared by others.
• Ability to demonstrate extensive understanding of project and turnaround execution processes.
• Ability to interact effectively with all people, both in one-on-one and small group environments.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• College degree in an engineering or equivalent project construction management & planning experience preferred.
• 15 years in general project management field with at least 5 years of direct project cost control and estimating experience