xxxxxxx7 - Project Manager
Our client is one of the world's largest providers of professional technical services. With a global network of more than 160 offices they operate in over 20 countries.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Project Manager, based in Mumbai, India.
* Fully responsible for running the Project Department both Technically and Administratively.
* Fully accountable for the discipline, operation and efficiency of the projects undertaken by the Project Department.
* Demonstrate full commitment and Leadership to Safety and Quality.
* Fully responsible to ensure company's work processes, procedures and directives are implemented on all projects.
* Fully responsible to ensure optimum and competent manpower allocation and productivity of the department.
* Ensure performance within budget and program.
* Fully responsible for line personnel management, hiring, training, development and growth of department personnel.
* Fully conversant with proposals, estimation efforts, engineering and execution in all phases starting from feasability to final handover to client.
* Fully capable of managing FEED, DE, EPCm and PMC project execution.
* Fully conversant with all aspects of project execution cycle from engineering to contacting strategies, procurement, field engineering, construction., commissioning and handover.
* Fully understand Contracts, budgets, pricing models, commercial aspects such as liabilities, consequential damages, invoicing, cash flow requirements, margin analysis, etc.
* Capable of preparing/reviewing Project Procedure, Execution Plans, Quality Plans and assist Project Managers in the proper execution of the project activties.
* Facilitate Inter Active Planning sessions with Project Controls and ensure the process is completed smoothly.
* Fully conversant with risk identification and mitigation.
* Should be adept and vigilant at managing/controlling change.
* Fully capable of working with Sales team on opportunities and proposals and adding value to the sales process and win plan.
* Capable of conducting Project Reviews, monitoring and tracking project objectives using KPIs and fact sheets.
* Capable of reporting to senior management on overall department metrics and key indices.
* Capable of handling projects of more than xxxxxxx0 hours independently or managing multiple projects or supervise more lower level Project Managers on multiple projects.
* Proven capabilities of interfacing/interacting with all stakeholders including licensors, client, statutory authorities and vendors on all aspects of project execution.
* Capable of conducting client surveys.
* Should be capable of building strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
* A degree in engineering in any discipline.
* Extensive years of experience in Engineering and Design, preferably with engineering consultants/contractors or from client's side.
* Extensive years of experience in all aspects of project management activities.
* Moderate years of experience in department management and administration activities.
* Knowledge of Primavera/MS Project would be an advantage.
* Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills.
* Great team working and mentoring skills.
* Previous experience in line personnel management and performance development including succession planning.
* Previous experience of independently handling projects of more than xxxxxxx0 hours.
* Proven capability of handling large and complex multi-office and multi-discipline project teams
* Proven capability of handling multiple projects or supervising multiple Project Managers at a subordinate level.
* Mention any professional affiliations/certifications.
* Should be open for short travel and deputation to sites where required.
* Mention location preference and near term mobility readiness.
This is a permanent position.
Indian national salary and employment terms apply.
The salary for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference xxxxxxx7