The client I am currently working is looking for DCS Engineers with Yokogawa Centum VP and / or ProSafeRS experience in Europe and Middle East.
The Role in detail:
* You will be required to perform maintenance activities on existing Controls Applications
* Identifying, analysing and repairing errors & re-program these applications when needed
* You will be working on several different projects and control systems.
* You have 5-10 years experience as SIS/DCS programmer, engineer, Controls Engineer, Software Engineer or Application Engineer
* You have Oil&Gas experience
* You have a sound knowledge with Yokogawa
* Preferable also experience with other control systems such as Honeywell and ABB
* Good command of the English and preferably French language
* 3- 6 Months contract
Keywords: PLC, DCS, automation, controls, Centum, CentumVP, ProSafe, ProSafeRS, program, software, application, engineer, TDC3000 , C300 , Hardware, Batch Supervisor and Batch manager and "safety manager"
For more information about this role please contact our London office