Our client are currently looking for a Subsea Planner to join their team here in Houston.
Key information about the role:
Start Date: 10/24/2016
End Date: 10/27/2017
Location: Houston, TX
Hours Per Week: 40.00
Job Title: Subsea Planner
Duties: Subsea Planner will be responsible for creation and maintenance of Discipline Project Schedule/s for the Project. This includes verifying that all the assets, disciplines and scope are fully identified in the schedule for the life of the Project using scheduling Critical Path Method (CPM). Tasks include:
- Performs analysis on the project schedule and prepares reports on the variances.
- Ensures that the proper CPM scheduling is adhered to in the Integrated Project Schedule.
- Participate in progress measurement system development.
- Responsible for tracking progress and conducting audits of the Contractor scheduling and progress measurement methods.
- Perform the written formal evaluation which represents all the proposed changes required of the Contractors' Schedule.
- Evaluate Contractor Schedules and Work with Contractors to ensure that all scheduling requirements are met and maintained.
- Communicate significant variances between planned, forecast, and achieved to Project Lead Planner (PLP).
- Coordinate and manage the schedule impacts based on change orders with the PLP.