xxxxxxx1 - Lease Operators
Our client is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company with a diversified high-quality portfolio of both U.S. unconventional and global offshore conventional assets spanning three continents.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Lease Operators, based in Pecos, Texas.
* Under minimal supervision, inspects, maintains and tests equipment for production activities at well site on a daily basis.
* Addresses freezes in accordance with Company policy.
* Forecasts and dispatches oil and water loads.
* Candidate will complete daily and/or monthly production sheets - listing oil production, water production, oil sales, water hauls, and gas sales) and accurately enter all data.
* Conducts minor repairs of pumps, wellhead, etc.
* Monitors and diagnoses VOC burner operation and reports downtime.
* Respond to power failures and spills.
* Utilizes work order systems for all preventative maintenance and work requests.
Skills and Experience
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* This role typically requires some experience as a Lease Operator.
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference xxxxxxx1.