xxxxxxx9 - Maintenance Planner
Our client is a worldwide group operating in over 100 countries. As one of the world's largest shipping companies, they are also involved in energy, logistics, retail and manufacturing and employ over 100,000 people.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Maintenance Planner, based in Denmark.
* Candidate will be implementing a large maintenance plan for offshore installations and have the opportunity to influence its design.
* Coordinating all I & R activities.
* Planning for the Asset (Dan/Gorm Asset).
* Interface with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
* Participating in technical discussion and in general be part of a highly professional environment.
* Implement and drive a departmental plan for maintenance, with focus on safety and maintenance excellence.
* As the focal point for Integrated Activity Planning in the department, provide guidance and coaching for compliance to the IAP process and provide feedback for continuous improvement of the integrated planning process.
* Following up/coordinating priority of jobs, resources and similar through daily communication with project managers and constructively challenging the timing and priority of activities when needed.
* Ensuring - before decision is made - that safety, economical and commercial evaluation is carried out in order to ensure optimal dispositions.
* Supporting collaboration and integration across activities, departments and locations and accelerate learning and knowledge sharing.
Skills and Experience
* Relevant educational background.
* Candidate must have a great level of experience within maintenance and planning, giving them the right tool box to implement and drive a large scale maintenance plan.
* Hold a great level of experience within preventive and corrective maintenance schemes.
This is a 6 month contract position.
The rate for this position is £320 - £380 All-inclusive.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference xxxxxxx9.