Client: Leading multi-disciplinary consultancy
Position: Land Surveyor
Location: Central Scotland
Job Type: Full-time Permanent
Salary: Highly Competitive Package (dependant on experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Morson International, working in partnership with our highly successful multinational consultancy client, are looking for an experienced Land Surveyor to be based in our clients operation in the Central Belt of Scotland. Our client has a well established track record across various industries globally, working across a diverse range of projects.
Joining an established division, this position will provide land surveying expertise to support in the successful delivery of various projects. Working across a diverse range of industries, further responsibilities include (but not limited to):
* Carry our a wide range of surveys including Topographical surveys, survey control, setting out, as-built surveys, levelling surveys, GPS surveys, laser scanning and measured building surveys.
* Work both independently and as part of a team in the preparation of risk assessments and method statements.
* Assist in supporting colleagues and junior members of the team by preparing work schedules and other ad hoc duties.
To be considered for this position, our client is keen to receive applications from candidates with a minimum of 3 / 4 years land surveying experience with the following additional requirements:
* Professionally be able to demonstrate record of successful surveying delivery.
* Be able to undertake various types of surveys including Topographical surveys, GPS surveys, laser scanning and measured building surveys.
* Have excellent communication skills.
* Academically have a obtained a minimum of a HNC (or equivalent).
* Hold a full/current UK driving License.
To apply for this position, please send your CV via the "apply now" link on this page or alternatively contact Hugh Hardie in the Morson Grangemouth office for a confidential discussion - xxxxxxx xxxxxxx8 or
For a list of further vacancies, please visit the Morson International website -