Learning and Development Administrator (FTC)
We are currently recruiting for a Learning and Development (L&D) Coordinator to join our busy and experienced L&D team in our centrally located Birmingham office. It is envisaged that this role will be a full-time one, although part-time hours could be negotiated for the right applicant.
This position is initially offered on a 12 month FTC with the possibility of extension subject to business requirements.
As the L&D Coordinator you will help deliver a comprehensive and effective training administration service, primarily in support of the company's high profile Graduate Development Programme. The AECOM GDP currently consists of over 1000 graduates, all of which undertake a 1 ½ year training programme on entry into the company. This role is a pivotal one in delivering end-to-end coordination of a high volume of training events throughout the year.
As L&D Coordinator your daily responsibilities will include the following:
* Arrange training courses to meet identified training requirements.
* Send invites for training sessions.
* Monitor responses to invites and levels of attendance.
* Book training venues and arrange accommodation.
* Liaise with internal and external trainers.
* Update training database and maintain training records.
* Arrange materials for training sessions.
* Distribute training evaluation surveys and generate feedback reports.
* Answer general training queries.
* Produce and distribute training certificates.
* Attend training events, staying overnight when required.
* Minute taking in meetings where required.
* Maintain stationery supplies and re-order as necessary.
* Book travel arrangements.
* Support other members of the wider AECOM Learning & Development team as and where required.Minimum Requirements
* Prior experience of working within a Learning and Development team.
* Excellent organisational and planning skills in all areas of work.
* Capable of effective team working and the ability to work on own initiative.
* A minimum of an intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook packages - you will be tested on Excel at interview.
* You will required to stay away overnight - usually for 1 / 2 nights - at busy periods this could be every week but is normally much less than this.
* Knowledge of V-Lookups, Pivot Tables and basic formulas/formatting in Excel would be beneficial.
* Educated to GCSE/A-Level standard with Maths and English at Grade C or above.
* HNC/NVQ/Degree level education would be beneficial but not essential.