- Having relevant degree or Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in UXO Geophysical data processing and interpretation
- Should be fully aware of Geonics EM61MK2 Metal detectors (carts and towed arrays), Instrument Verification Strip "IVS" verifications, IVS Seeds and Blind Seeds Program, data collection and data processing using Geosoft Montage Software and should be able to adapt the geophysical survey methodologies to suit Kuwait's Environment at oil fields.
- Geophysicist should be aware of applicable Geophysical Survey Standards as mentioned in US Corps of engineers, Defense Construction Canada Standard V2.0, and international applicable standards.
- main role will be to compare project's specification with actual work method statements approved by the client to detect any discrepancies and to recommend modifications to the work plans to enhance performance.
For more information about this role please contact our Dubai office