Due to resource constraints, our client is looking for a Piping Designer who will deliver the Piping Design for the various projects
The candidate must have enough experience and autonomy to be able to:
• Understand the scope of piping design
• manage the associated piping workload / planning
• report issues / needs
Main activities expected from the Piping candidate:
• Conduct necessary fieldwork including walk downs of current systems, locate tie-ins and measuring.
• Perform with civil or structural to assure suitable flexibility and assist piping systems.
• Complete isometric drawings, pipe supports drawings, and piping layout as needed.
• Check piping design drawing of vendor shop.
• Review project parameters related to piping requirements.
• Develop preliminary & final Bills of Materials with respect to piping design.
• Interpret and administer various Pipe Material and options.
• Participate to project meetings and provide piping progress.
• Prepare package for piping installation (labor contracts)
• Write specifications for special piping items Inquiry and Order
Mission duration: 1 year renewable
Dutch preferred, English is a plus.
3D and 2D CAD including SP3D (or other), SmartPlant Review, Microstation and Autocad.
The candidate will have his own workstation with needed software.
Location of the work: The candidate can be located in Antwerp region
If you are interested, please send you CV and cover letter using the links provided or visiting the Leap29 website.