A TAX FREE Job Opportunity has just been made available for an excellent TEST DIRECTOR
to be based in Qatar byamajor International EPC company in Qatar.
- Will lead all aspects of the contractual and grid code testing program for a power plant utilizing Siemens combined-cycle power trains.
- This position requires the ability to self-perform, as well as lead every aspect of the work.
- Will interact with the client’s management, OEM technical advisors, and client operations staff as necessary to ensure the successful implementation of the IWPP facility.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering preferred or equivalent technical degree with additional related experience
- Previous IWPP training and experience
- At least Fifteen(15) years electrical power plant electrical testing experience with minimum of ten years combustion-turbine, simple/combined cycle power plant Electrical testing Experience,
- Previous engineering experience developing and testing trip matrix applications for combined-cycle power plants
- At least Seven(7) years of experience as the lead electrical testing engineer for combined-cycle power plants
- Extensive experience testing, tuning, calibrating, and troubleshooting electrical, protection, and control systems
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.