Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a Process Engineer with extensive experience in the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical industry.
* Detailed & Site Design Engineering activities for the assigned project/offer in Oil & Gas Plants, mainly multidiscipline onshore petrochemical revamps projects, in accordance with the Company established procedures
* Assign responsibilities to Engineers & Draftsmen, and monitoring to meet the project/offer schedule with resource optimization
* Preparation / review of PFD, P&ID's, project specifications, design analysis
* Process Design & Detail Engineering including performing process simulations, design calculations, Process Optimization, sizing & selection of equipments etc.
* Review of clients tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of Design & calculations
* Interface with other disciplines and clients
* Degree in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering
* Process Software knowledge
* Petrochemical / Revamp project experience preferred
* 10 years' experience with 3 years working on Saudi Aramco Projects preferably but not mandatory