Relay Engineer II (P&C) - Philadelphia, PA Area
A privately held manufacturer of custom relay systems and control panels is currently looking to grow its Engineering division with the addition of a Mid - Senior Relay Engineer. The company has been around for over 105 years and offers a competitive compensation package that includes stock, flex work hours, 401ketc) and stable work environment.
* Documentation and designs in support of ongoing/new projects associated with medium to high-voltage substations.
* Facilitating project work that involves protection and control systems (P&C) that are microprocessor based
* Programming & Configuration of Control devices and/or SCADA systems
Task may include:
* Development of drawings/designs: wiring diagrams, one-line, three-line, relay and control schematics, and physical layouts
* Power systems design, studies, and analysis - AC & DC systems
* Project Engineering & Support
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline with industry specific experience
* 5+ Years' experience in the Utilities Industry
* Direct experience with protective relay systems
* Direct experience facilitating Power Studies / Calculations
* Direct experience with medium to high voltage power generation systems
* Working knowledge of NEC, NPPC, NERC, and IEEE/ANSI standards