Amec Foster Wheeler has a requirement for a Multi Skilled Labourers on the Installation of the 275kv Blackhillock cabling project North West of Aberdeen. Contract duration estimated at 16 weeks plus. Location: Keith, Scotland, AB55 5FH.
Candidates located within 50 miles preferred, no lodge payments.
* Must have good working Knowledge of the installation of ducting in trenches. Will be from a background of civil engineering works including utilities laying. Electrical cable laying would be an advantage.
* Main duties will involve Open cut, installation of 3 way Ducts ( Trefoil ), CBS, & Backfilling
* Keeping a high standard of housekeeping on the site by stacking both new and scrap materials in a neat and tidy manner
* Assist where required with the loading and unloading of materials and equipment
* In accordance with our certification to the standards OHSAS xxxxxxx, ISO9001:2000 and ISO xxxxxxxeach employee will comply with and contribute to the effective implementation of the current AMEC Foster Wheeler Health and Safety policy, Quality Policy and Environmental Policy
* To work within established Company policies and procedures Promote company values and standards and exhibit appropriate behaviour in accordance with Company ethos
* Must have experience of working within sub stations either National Grid or SSE and hold relevant certificates BESC and Persons or equivalent
* Manual Dexterity
* Able to listen and act upon instruction
* Commitment and Determination.
* Highly motivated
* Understanding of working with internationally recognised Health and Safety and Quality policies
* Experience within an engineering / construction / utilities background
* Full clean driving licence wound be beneficial
* Understanding of GS6 & HSG47
* Good understanding of Working in Agricultural Land with the Installation of Ducts.
Amec Foster Wheeler ( xxxxxxx) designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors.
Employing around 36,000 people in more than 55 countries and with 2015 revenues of £5.5 billion, the company operates across the oil and gas industry - from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products - and in the mining, clean energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets.
Amec Foster Wheeler offers full life-cycle services to offshore and onshore oil and gas projects (conventional and unconventional, upstream, midstream and downstream) for greenfield, brownfield and asset support projects, plus leading refining technology.
Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.