Electronic and design and (Altium or audio or digital or analogue)
My client is urgently looking for an Electronics Design Engineer on a contract basis.
POSITION: electronic and design and (Altium or audio or digital or analogue)
DURATION: 6 months- 12 months
* Experience with EDA suites (Altium designer and Vault)
* Knowledge when building and testing prototypes.
* Embedded systems design, experience with both hardware and firmware.
* PCB Design experience, sensor knowledge and circuit knowledge
* VHDL/ Verilog design.
* Real time operation systems.
* Good level experience required in designing audio (Digital and analogue)
* DSP systems.
Roles and responsibilities:
* RF Development.
* Testing machine to machine communication systems, in particular working with WIFI
* Work with colleagues to design new systems, circuits and devices or develop existing technology
* Test theoretical designs.
* Designing power regulation and charging modules.
* Systematically improve the detailed design of a piece of electronic equipment.
Education: Degree level in Electronic engineering required.
If you are interested in this position and wish to apply, please send me your updated CV and then call me on the number below.
Alternatively if you know of anyone who you believe would be a good fit for this position, please send me their CV or pass on my details