Our client based in Enfield (EN3) currently looking for HR Administrator to support and assist the administrative activities within HR. This is a fantastic entry level role for graduates or school leavers looking to develop their administration skills within HR in supportive and challenging environment.
Working within a busy HR office the jobholder will provide administrative and clerical support within the HR department thereby assisting in the provision of an effective HR service to the group. The jobholder should have the ability to work well under pressure in an ever changing environment. The jobholder must ensure the HR Department is represented in a professional manner ensuring total confidentiality and integrity is adhered to at all times.
PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collate and prepare monthly payroll instructions ensuring that all changes for example; contractual variations, new starters, leavers, sick pay and holiday calculations etc. are accurately processed and submitted to Payroll in a timely manner.
- Deal with payroll queries to resolution.
- Liaison with payroll provider.
HR Administration and Reporting
- Provision of an accurate and efficient administrative service to ensure implementation of company HR policies and procedures and statutory requirements;
- Update and maintain up to date electronic and paper filing systems in accordance with Data Protection legislation. This includes inputting starters and leavers, contractual amendments, change of details, annual leave and recording of sicknesses and other leave.
- Provide appropriate reports from the HR database as requested.
- Draft all employee correspondence/letters for checking by the HR Officer/Head of HR.
- Manage the New Starters process including checking right to work documentation, references, background checking, drafting contracts and induction etc.
- Manage the Leaver process including references.
- Process all training requests including liaising with the training providers and delegates.
- To undertake any other administrative tasks as may be requested from time to time.
Advice and Guidance
- Provide first point of contact to Employees, Line Managers and external contacts, by email, phone and face to face on general HR related queries, requests and policies and procedures, escalating more complex issues to the HR Officer or Head of Human Resources.
- Assist in formal meetings, such as disciplinary and grievances undertaking such tasks as may be required by the Head of Human Resources/Human Resources Officer.
- Stay up-to-date on any legislative and employment law changes
- Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintain quality service by adhering to organisation quality standards.
- To have a flexible approach to work.
- To attend training courses as and where necessary to ensure personal and team job skills keep pace.
- Ensure compliance of Clientâ€™s policies and procedures.
- To be aware of the Health & Safety requirements, in accordance with guidelines as set out in the Health & Safety manual.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Key Performance Indicators
- Adherence to policies and procedures;
- Effectiveness of communications within the area;
- Effective confidentiality;
- Accuracy of information held on HR management systems;
- Ability to use HR information systems
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Analysing of collating and analysing data and producing reports when requested
- GCSE grade â€~Câ€™ or above in both Mathematics & English (or equivalent);
- PC literate;
- Ability to organise efficient use of time;
- Smart/Business-like appearance;
- Flexibility towards working hours
- Knowledge of basic employment law legislation
- Experience in similar HR role
- CIPD Level 3 Certificate in Human Resources Practice
Immediate start available.
Morson International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply email your CV