PROJECT MANAGER – CONTRACT – INDONESIA
Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas, design and construction consultancy is seeking CVs of Project Managers for the PMC phase of a project. Only those with experience matching below, as required by our Client, as well as experience as contained in the Scope of Work will be considered by our Client. The specification is below.
• Should be degree qualified preferably in mechanical engineering or similar subject, but our Client will consider other qualifications eg HNC/HND.
• Must have good offshore industry experience working on sealine/pipeline projects. Must be recent experience.
• Should have had previous experience with an EPIC Contractor (will coordinate with the EPIC contractor in all phases of the project from FEED to procurement, construction, installation and commissioning seeing it through to completion).
• Previous experience of SBM’s useful but not essential, but must have subsea pipeline experience as the project is dealing with the PLEM, the sealine and the shore approach subsystems
• Those with oil and gas onshore experience will NOT be considered by our Client for this position. Only those with substantial and recent offshore subsea pipeline experience.
• Must have previous experience with FEED or detailed engineering as well as all phases.
• Fluent written and spoken English is absolutely essential.
• Only CVs sent in English language can be considered.
SCOPE OF WORK:
The Project Manager will be representing the Client, managing on his behalf the EPCI Contractor during the two years project execution.
Will be expected to interface with the EPIC Contractor in all phases of the project from engineering to procurement, construction, installation and commissioning. Duties are to achieve a successful completion of the Project maintaining the schedule and the budget limiting as much as possible unjustifiable requests of changes from the EPIC Contractor. Just unforeseeable events could be considered as basis for changes.
Will be expected to cover for the Senior Mechanical/Project Engineer when he is on home leave.
Rate: Negotiable. Our Client has asked if you could quote an all inclusive rate to include day rate and travel costs for working time based on 5 days a week, 8 hours a day. There could be some weekend working so please also provide an inclusive daily rate for extra work over the weekend.
When quoting there will be provision in the day rate for housing, food, transport, subsistence etc. It is expected that there will be two week break back to home location every three months.
Duration: If running to the schedule the project will be 2 years
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification.
For more information please contact Betty Wood, Managing Director