SENIOR MECHANICAL/PROJECT ENGINEER – CONTRACT – INDONESIA
Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas, design and construction consultancy is seeking CVs of Senior Mechanical/Project Engineers for the PMC phase of a project. Our Client is insisting that only those with substantial and recent subsea offshore industry experience will be considered for this position. Please note all the requirements in the experience and qualifications as well as the Job Scope as our Client will only shortlist those whose experience matches.
• Should be degree qualified preferably in mechanical engineering or similar subject. A similar engineering qualification in mechanical engineering would also be considered if good experience matching the experience required with due regard to the following:-
• Must have good offshore industry experience.
• Should have a wide background with marine terminals but an SBM expert is not a must.
• Should have a system engineering background with this kind of project.
• Should have had previous experience with FEED or detailed engineering of a system including PLEM, subsea, sealine and shore approach subsystems to a terminal.
• Fluent written and spoken English and technical English.
• Only applications in English will be considered.
The Senior Mechanical/Project Engineer will play the role of interface between the home office based in Europe and the EPCI Contractor.
Will be expected to cover for the Project Manager when he is on home leave.
Rate: Negotiable. Our Client has asked if you could quote an all inclusive rate to include day rate and travel costs for working time based on 5 days a week, 8 hours a day. There could be some weekend working so please also provide an all inclusive daily rate for extra work over the weekend.
It is expected that there will be two week break back to home location every three months.
Duration: 2 years
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification.
For more information please contact Betty Wood, Managing Director