Hiring Company: Original Equipment Manufacturer (Rotatiting Equipment- Oil & Gas)
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Strong Hands On technical skills in mechanical applications for various rotating equipments (turbines, different types of compressors)
- MUST BE ADEPT at reading, analysis, and explanation of engineering drawings
- MUST HAVE 5-7 years of experience in the industry as Field Service Engineer (Good candidates could come from: Dresser-Rand, Siemens, GE)
- Independent and willing to travel extensively
- Advanced analytical thinking, independent, punctual, resolute, hands-on mentality, can handle stress and difficult situations in a calm manner
- MUST HAVE experience in leading a team
- Strong Communication Skills in spoken and written English
- Comfortable in liaising with customers and managing their expectations
- Can start ASAP (target date around Nov/Dec)
*Candidates MUST HAVE Valid Certificate to work offshore, and has had experience in working offshore before*
*The Field Service Engineer's duty is to execute Field Service work, onshore and offshore worldwide as instructed by the supervisor.
*Carry out tasks on new installations, maintenance and repairing activities on turbo compressors, steam turbines, expanders and other rotating equipment as instructed by the Supervisor/Site Manager
*To coordinate the working sites with clients, team members and subcontractors.
*In the absence of a Field Service Supervisor, independently take over and carry out temporarily the leading tasks at site
For interested candidates,please email your CV in word(.doc) format at xxxxxxx or call at + xxxxxxx xxxxxxx.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321