Our London based client is one of the global leaders in helping organisations handling losses in relation to insurance and reinsurance for various sectors including engineering, energy, power, construction and property amongst others. With wide experience and recognised prestige within the specialised field of loss adjusting, offering technical claims services to the Insurance Sector.
They require a high caliber Loss Adjuster paying a competitive salary of £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + an amazing benefits package.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to come on board and help develop and lead the implementation of their London presence.
Loss Adjuster duties and responsibilities:
* You will investigate, validate, negotiate and settle major and complex losses in accordance with service standards.
* You will be dealing with civil and mechanical engineering claims of all sizes including complex and major losses.
* You will complete on-site investigations and damage surveys.
* You will have continual liaisons with Insured, Insurers &/or brokers to achieve conclusion of the claims according to the policy terms and conditions
* You will work client requirements to provide a quality, customer focussed service.
* You will work to agreed authority limits.
Loss Adjuster desired experience:
* 5 years' experience as a loss adjuster.
* Ideally qualified to ACILA or an equivalent chartered body.
* Experience in presenting, pitching and marketing to clients.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to xxxxxxx or feel free to give me a call on + xxxxxxx xxxxxxx90.
For more information about this role please contact our London office