Amec Foster Wheeler has an opportunity for Estimating Engineer.
* Report to Contract Estimating Manager with a secondary reporting line to Lead Estimating Engineer / Project Estimating Manager
* Response for the production and supervising the production of Equipment estimate as per project scope / requirement
* Individual must be able to, at times, work independently to focus on equipment estimate development
* Coordinate with Project Engineering, Mechanical & SEG Discipline, Procurement and Subcontracting Group to develop Equipment price, Installation cost, Shipping & transportation cost, Taxes and duties, Spare part allowance and etc
* Appropriate support Lead / Senior Equipment Estimate on review with Senior Management
Skills / Qualifications
* Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
* Between 2 - 6 years of career experience, preferably in the engineering construction industry but experience in other industries and / or business sectors will be considered
* Highly motivated, well organised, resourceful and proactive with a tenacious and empowering team orientated style. Well-developed written and verbal communications, interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills
* Preferably to have some Commercial awareness and / or experience in budgeting, planning, negotiating, organising or financial control, but not essential
* English Communications Skills is a must. Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate good English Reading, Writing and Understanding Skills
* Good problem solving abilities with the ability to multi-task and apply a structured approach to complex situations. Flexible approach and able to work under pressure with a can-do attitude and a desire to win
Amec Foster Wheeler ( xxxxxxx) designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors.
Employing around 36,000 people in more than 55 countries and with 2015 revenues of £5.5 billion, the company operates across the oil and gas industry - from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products - and in the mining, clean energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets.
Amec Foster Wheeler offers full life-cycle services to offshore and onshore oil and gas projects (conventional and unconventional, upstream, midstream and downstream) for greenfield, brownfield and asset support projects, plus leading refining technology.
Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.