A leading E&P company now have a new requirement for a HSE Supervisor to join them on a permanent contract.
The purpose of the role is to be a HSE focal point at an onshore base which supports offshore E&P operations. In the role the successful applicant will become responsible for overseeing marine safety on the base, completing inductions, ensuring Marine Contractors follow HSE requirements and facilitating on and offshore safety assessments.
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Taking care of chemical material safety data sheets (MSDS)
• Overseeing assessments for control of substances hazardous for health (COSHH)
• Running safety meetings
• Completing HSE audits
• Building relationships with contracted boats
• Member of the Emergency control team
• Act as ISO xxxxxxxchampion
• Investigate near misses and incidents
• Analyze data & prepare material for meetings
• 5+ years HSE experience within the oil & gas sector
• Minimum NEBOSH certificate of equivalent
• Knowledge of marine operations - ISO xxxxxxx& OHSAS xxxxxxxpreferred
• Experience supporting offshore E&P operations
• Experience leading HSE audits
• Training delivery experience
• Knowledge of hazardous materials management
• Able to communicate in Hindi
For this role the successful applicant will be proactive, have strong presentation skills and be able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and drive.
To be considered for this position please follow the relevant links to apply.